I am currently a PhD. candidate at Old Dominion University, Norfolk, in the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering. Prior to this, I had some doctoral level courses from Modeling, Simulation, and Visualization Department where I received my Master of Science degree in 2012. I also hold an MBA degree from Strayer University in 2009. Before obtaining my high level degrees, I graduated from International Black Sea University in Tbilisi, Georgia with a bachelor degree in Industrial Engineering.
My primary research interest is “data fusion” using multiple structured and unstructured data sources.
Following topics are the interested areas that I am currently working on:
- Connected and Automated Vehicles
- Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Transportation Informatics/Data Analytics
- Transportation Simulation and Modeling
- Transportation Safety
- Traffic Operation & Incident Management